Wednesday, August 13

Sob...Sob...


Life is boring, I am nearly dead, I am dead bored

Give me some work, give me problem to solve, I need one!

Yesterday, on the radio. I am not a radio fan actually but early in the morning inside the car with your half concious moody sister. (Yes, my sister sometimes do have blizzard in her head? Sometimes? No actually most of the time...:p Sorry Nana) Your best companion is a radio after 10 second acquitances with your newspaper auntie.

My oh my...I really need to stop crapping and get straight to the point.

They are talking bout secret. Biggest secret in your life you have never tell anysoul. One guy called up, if I'm not mistaken the name is Hakim or maybe Hakimi?

OK...He is talking about his secret. He is getting married this weekend and guess what? Not with his girlfriend but other girlfriend. My oh my! There is a lot of opinion and a lot of get over it wishes but for me...

Only one thing, that guy is a total jerk! Seriously, how could he do that to someone who he admit he loved? How dare he do that? Did he think he can get away easily? To that girl, life spins like wheel. One day we will be up and the other day we will be down so, maybe this is his time but you will also have your time. Be a little patience and remember god is fair.

How I am bless without this headache happening in my life. But, hey! Life without problem would be damn bored innit?

No comments: