Saturday, August 9

Help Me!!!


I have been given a task most likely a new job. In 3 months I have to prepare the artist activities including radio interview and most importantly, the press that will be coming to our 2nd press conference.

Oh, god! I kinda have to use my limited resources of finding ways to find a suitable radio station and TV station that can interview this artist and most likely to invite the press to come to our press conference for this event.

The PC for the 1st event, due some miscommunication there only a few media attended. I am hopeless, lifeless and brainless...well leave the brainless part cos I still think I have some braincell left.

I have to keep telling myself I can do this, I can pull this through and I seriously need to get up and get it done!

No comments: