Friday, August 22

Fasting month...

Oh my god...I feel I just celebrate Eid few months back and what do you know? The fasting month come knocking at your door. This year, our fasting month might start on 1st September after National Day celebration. Thank god, at least for us yang dekat KL ni we are able to get 1 day off.

Alhamdulillah...another year of fasting and another year of blessing. Hopefully this Eid will bring more blessing and hopefully will bring more joyous to everybody.

I will be heading to Malacca to celebrate the coming of Ramadhan and at least I can start my fasting month at my mom's place. And where are your destination first of Ramadhan? Back to your hometown or just at home....

* Btw, went to Pulse last Friday with Hajar and guess who with us? Jengjengjeng....Farid Kamil......

No comments: