Thursday, August 14

God, forgive me for my ignorance...

Yes, when you read my subject I guess you figure out what I'm trying to write about. I can say this last 2 weeks when people ask me about the price of goods and income as bla bla bla yada yada yada...I will say, is it? Ye ke? Tak adalah sangat...

But now, whoever it was... I tell you, you are absolutely 100% right. My oh my...it's not even middle of the month and I am officially B.R.O.K.E. How? How? How? Well, this time people who knows me will say...why? because you spend too much, that's y? But seriously, this month I did not spend at all...no, nada... last month? Yes, I do but this month? Nope except for few helai of kain to make baju raya that's it.

Strange, but, no but...it is seriously strange.

Ok, I know you know but I tell you, I don't even know.... Well, leave it at that...Move on

I called my mom last night, we were talking and suddenly she told me my cousin been diagnose with cancer. Oh my god, she is in her early 30's with one little girl. I was like, how come? Apparently, she always have problem with her stomach and one day it became worst and when she went for check up, it has been confirmed.

I pity her. She is a very nice girl. Nice and lovely couz indeed. Although, we do not have a lot memories together as I am closer with her brother but she is still my cousin. My flesh and blood. We have slightly the same blood, ok?

I sympathize her. My pray is with her. I hope all the best for her and trust me, god is always by her side.

Kak Tura, I wish you well. I hope everything will work out great and I hope you will be strong for your self, your family and for everybody. Believe me, we will always pray for your wellbeing and god have plan for everybody including you thus he knows the best. Keep on praying and hoping and never lose one. Amin.

I really do hope everything will work out great...oh god, bless us and bless our prayer...

1 comment:

msafawis said...

InsyaAllah........moga2 diperkenan doa bila P.Itam buat umrah nanti......(ada komen kat post bawah tu..).Selamat maju jaya