Wednesday, August 20

Avril Lavigne, what's so SEXY?

I heard, I know and it's confirm that they are cancelling Avril's concert. Gosh, I'm actually looking forward to go, watch, see and be at the concert. This is the first time she gonna come here, it's like a big deal...for me tho'

I don't understand...S.E.X.Y? What is it so sexy about Avril? The cloth, the hair, the voice, the overline eyeliner or the makeup? I really don't understand...what kind of sexy they are talking about? It is not good for the teenagers? There's a lot of other things in this world can be a bad influence to the youngsters, we have TV, radio and most of all the internet? But this concert? I did not get...Gwen Stefani is far sexier than Avril and she can still perform here. So how they rate sexy actually?
We live in multi racial country. We do not only have Malays, but we also have Chinese, Indian and others. Is this necessary? I don't know...It's all ridiculous
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: