Saturday, August 9

Pak Itam, You must Love Me! - Nuffnang Gift Ideas

OK...OK enough talking bout the postpone event. Now one thing, I ought to do after delaying for so long. Nuffnang Gift Ideas contest...I have to do this and hopefully win this so I can give it to the person.

Well, my gift idea will be a Canon Digital Video Camcorder DVD DC220 for my loving, caring and adorable uncle well not that adorable but bolehla...(puji lebih sikitkan, mana tahu...hehehe)

Well, I decided to give the cancorder to him not because I don't have anybody elso to choose from but merely because he is flying away to the middle east (again, middle east?What's up with that?) If i'm not mistaken Jeddah...betulkan??? Yes, he is gonna fly this month and yes, obviously I can't get to give to him on time if I win this but...
Yes, but his family will stay here for few months before he settle down so I still have the chance to give the camcorder to him, if...if...if.... I win this (which, I hope hope hope and really hope I will)

I tried to find laptop, so he can always update his blogs but I can't seem to find suitable laptop for him and taken to account not all my auntie or uncle or my atuk and nenek have internet at home or IT literate...so I decided best to give him the camcorder so he can record whatever he is doing and make a short movie blog and post it to us so we can watch together...while missing him of course.

Yes, Pak Itam of course we gonna miss you...us celebrating hari raya without one of our uncle means short of duit raya hehehe...no meaning short of one feeling...as you can always do money order or remit the duit raya to us...:)

So I hope, with this not very lengthy but lengthy for me blog, I could win the gift I intended to gift to my uncle as mind you...he is gonna stay god knows how long in Bahrain and also god knows how long we gonna be able to meet him.

How I wish Jeddah just like KL-Jakarta, so the air ticket will not be so damn pricey. Any sponsor for the airticket??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that's a pretty cool gift idea that you have given Pak Itam. I guess if you win the contest you can get him the camcorder with your gift voucher. You should submit more entries to increase your chance of winning.

msafawis said...

Salam Ezany..Selamat smpai di bumi Anbiyaa' nie dan masih dalam proses menyesuaikan diri..........macam2 perasaan ada terkejut sedih risaukan keluarga yang ditinggalkn kat Malaysia..Anyway tersentuh jugak dapat anak sedara yang ada memasang niat macam nie...harap2 berjaya..tapi yang pentingnya niat tu dah ada dan memadai walaupun apa jugak hasilnya....TQ..wASSALAM

eZany said...

Thanks Jezza...i'll try to write more entries . Hopefully...:)

Pak Itam...alhamdulillah selamat sampai...moga menang ler...peh tu boleh bg hehehe!!