Tuesday, February 26

Weehooo!!!


Whatever I'm writing now, it has nothing to do with the title of this blogs. I ran out of idea. I have not see, look, crossover, pass over or even read my blogs (like there is something to read except for my own writing) I think I need a new set of brain...I mean the idea brain...which can always give me great idea to write things. Maybe new set of half of my brain....no maybe only quarter. I love my brain now but sometimes I need the brain to work more for me. Gosh, I'm start talking crap...which is not good! Not very good...

Have you ever felt, you don't have enough time? My day last week was a total wreck. I seems do not have enough time for all my work and worst of all, I don't feel like doing any job. Assignments, class, license, job and TV,TV,TV!huh... I really need to plan my times, and it's tough when you have a rule breaker like me!
For heaven sake, I need a hot shower!!!







No comments: