Monday, February 11

Me? Blogging?

Kill me....I should not allowed to blog nor should i been allowed to write. I am L.A.Z.Y if there are other suitable word that can best describe the current state i am in now, right now or....let me think.....is it always?

Hrmmm....is it my fault? For me to be in this situation..is actually is...Nobody can push me to get up and run if i don't want to move my legs. So this laziness, is indeed coming from me, poor me, the lazy poor me! From today, i will make a promise (btw, i can't never keep promise i made to myself. NEVER!. But i have to learn somehow, aiite!) to become a good blogger. Yucks! I can be good, yes, i can be good...i am good at writing. I have it somewhere so deep, so far in a small hollow place in me.


I don't understand, why do they create blogs? For us to write our heart out? For us to share our own feelings with strangers in this world wide web? For the people to read and have their own tiniest opinion bout somebody they do not know? No, I love blogs (I love to read it actually more than writing) I love to read bout people lifes, mind you...I am not busybody to poke about someone's life. I have rather interesting life myself (is it???). But for whatever reason they may have, we should be thankful to the blog creator to create such a place for us to share our life, thoughts and opinion.


Sometimes i think...What a small world

No comments: