Friday, February 29

Gumbira....

I think it's quite sometime I don't bother about the existence of my blog. This week full of love, joy, tiredness, busyness and sometimes horrifying scenes of shouting and frustration. All of this, have stole my time. My time to day dreaming and sometimes even dream, ZZZzzzZZZ...

Everything aside, let me share what happen on Thursday. Yes, Thursday was my birthday, the most anticipated day, the getting old boring alone day. Yes, I am a year older on last Thursday. Thanks to all my dear friends and families who wishes me.

I have been longing to buy M by Mariah perfume since the perfume first lauch but I haven't got the time to go perfume hunting. So I just keep my dream in far far away land. Tuck it nicely in my pillow. Just let it be a dream...nice huh!

Lucky enough I have a very understanding cum outstanding cum extravaganza sister who always remember bits and pieces about me...and she actually bought me the perfume...yes the perfume!!! The M by Mariah perfume...the dream, blow me away perfume i have been longing nite and day...I luv you!!!! (Yes, to my sister, my boss, my shouting partner, my friend and my taiwanese colleague)

And now...I'm the proudest owner of M by Mariah....awesome...just awesome!



Picture below taken when we were having our dinner at The Apartment at The Curve. There's no word could describe how thankful I am to found someone like you guy/gals. You are the light that lit up my way, like the walking stick for a blind man. Thanks you all, thanks a million for spending your precious time with me. I am proud to have a friend like you.
Special thanks to Jacq, thanks for being my shoulder to lean on, when I needed the most, thanks for always remember, thanks for always being at the right place at the right time, thanks for your patience to put up with me and my wind-head, thanks for being stubborn, thanks for the energy, enthusiasm and spirit you always show whenever wherever, thanks for sharing and caring and thanks for the concern when nobody cares. And thank you especially for the guidance and believe you have in me and everybody. You are a star...special star for us...you are IRREPLACEABLE!















































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ezany!!!!! you are not supposed to post those photos!!! Now, I look like the most horrifying looking person on this planet. Omigosh!!! urghhhhhhhh....I will kill you.

I am however very touched with your sharing & to know that I am always in your heart.

YoU are and will always be my partner, listener, "sis" and "invincible friend".

muaks....xoxo