Tuesday, February 19

Life motivation...

I am not sure whether there is any human being alive reading my blog. Well, this is wide world...anybody is welcome. Just anybody and everybody. The world is huge and i believe there is enough space for everybody...

Today, I have sat in a talk, a discussion...an interesting one, an eye opener. They ask me a simple question...what do i want in life? I sat there and think...what actually do i want in life? It is neither about wealth, nor it is about money but the achievement. I want to be able to achieve something. Not because i want fame nor i want everyone to know my name but i want to achieve something for my life.

It makes me think, one thing...I don't want to grow old and regret for not having the chance to do something i should be doing. I want to close my eyes and smile proudly that i have done and achieve something in life.

Yes, people will have the same thought, same mindset...they want to achieve something in life and make their life worth living but the important thing is how you want to achieve it? what is your goal? I never have any goal in my life, NEVER! cos' i know i can't fulfill my goal and i am terrified to see that i have done nothing to achieve it. But when somebody said, i must have goal in my life to reach certain position...than i realise...yes, i do need one!

I am actually proud of myself, looking back there were always something we done we were not proud of but at least i am where i am now and i must say i am proud of me...but i want more, i want to be able to achieve something, some position in life that i can enjoy my life to the fullest, no worries.

People keep telling me how terrible life treat them, how mean people was, how sick people's mindset and best of all how strong that everything makes them now. Yes, i may have easy life...there is hurdle once in a while but i nothing that i can't overcome and how fortunate i am to have people open up to me and told me their life story for me to learn and motivate myself, my life. I am thankful to have them as my guidance, mentor and motivator to motivate and teach me about life from their own life experience.

For them and for myself, I will make sure i make them proud and make myself proud for this year will be a better year for me, hopefully.

For all this...I am blessed!

No comments: