Friday, February 15

Love?


I don't have much to say bout these four letter words. Yes, these words might mean a lot to some but might not mean anything to somebody. For me? I love being love and i am easily fall in love. I'm a pisces, remember? I am a lovely creature, heh!

I know love, I love my family,god and all the animals but i am not writing about love generally. There is one...only one! There is only one love I can't seems to find until now. Love for the opposite sex, other gender, different species. Yes, I can't seems to find any man to love. Or maybe they refuse to find me.

Yes, I might not have the face that every man miss, or the body that every man dreamt of but I believe every human being in this planet earth have their own special place. God have plan for each one of us. Everyone wants something beautiful that they can adore, they can dream while sleeping at night but little that we know the physical beauty can fade with time but the inner beauty will last...forever....

For that, I am not bothered. As i know it is impossible to change the way of people think and it is hard to change people perception. Therefore, i am not bothered at all. Let them think what they want and let them misjudge me all they can. I am what i am and as long as i am happy...why bother?

I am not bother now. I don't care if i end up as an old spinster or i would not find man of my life until the end of time. I don't care. What matters most, my parents are well taken care of. My youngest sister have the best education. That is all important. That is what that matters. Other selfish people who always think they are the world? I am living without them and i know i am still be able to live without them. For now, let me pour my love to my family, my pets and god...That is love....eternal greatest love.

For all this, i am not bothered...

No comments: