Thursday, February 14

^-^ Didn't we almost have it all...


I am doom! I really am... I have my assignment waiting to be submitted by end of next week and guess what?? I have no time to do even a single line. How? How? How I'm getting this busy? I'm not suppose to be busy. I'm suppose to have time of my life. Isn't February a special month...my month, me,me,me mia!


But, today i am not myself i am dead tired because of the travelling yesterday. Crazy, loco, insane! I told you Jacq, we might as well sleep there. But you know what, i am actually really glad we do not sleep there...and yes, whatever you say is true! I agree...120% But the ache, the cramp oh well, i have not travel that far for years so don't blame me if i have and old bones! I do! I am not old, but I do have old bones!


I love February, February is a love month, February is a special month, February is a spectacular, extravaganza and awesome month because NO! it's not because of Valentine's day...(who give a damn? I don't care about Valentine:p) it is because MUA, ME, MIA birthday. Hehehe!!! Yes, i will be a year wiser...and older of course. Older? Yes but wiser I truly hope so.


There are a lot of things happening in life for the past one year makes me thinks a lot and also change a lot. I am still trying and learning to change. Change towards positive. Have a positive view in any aspect and thinks wisely before act or speak. I think I do...well if I don't then I'm sorry. sometime how hard we try to change, we always go back and do the things that we always do. This year, I want to act, think and speak differently. I want to be a change person but not a different person as i love being me. I am happy as i am. I am me. I am Ezany.


I am Ezany...yes! I have great family. You will believe me one day if you meet my family. If i were to be reborn, i will ask for the same family. My family, my dad, my mom, my sisters and my brothers are the greatest human being and the greatest members that makes my family beautiful. Believe me....Yes, I think when you have such great family you almost have it all...

Btw, enough talking one thing for sure, yes we do almost have it all but we will be complete when...
Abah, again I'm making my pitiful face....

'Can I have Ipod Video for my birthday, puhleasssseeeeee'
I want, I want, I want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: