Friday, February 24

Exhausting week...dreamcatcher

I have been feeling so lethargic, fatigued and really so tired this whole week. It must have been due to that time of the month and also it must be the workload. I was on medical leave on Monday therefore my week started on Tuesday. Beside the fantastic workload that is waiting for me there is also some other personal things. I have not  been feeling too good and today i can feel my tonsils are swollen. Is it due to the weather or i have not been drinking a lot of water (i assume the later) and today. Yes, today mark the date Feb 23, I found out i need to wear glasses. My left eye is 125 and my right eye is 75. There goes my perfect eyesight. Guess, need to eat more carrot or maybe its too late now. I am sad...


There's a lot of things to share but my eyes are currently jealous with the affair i have with my laptop so it's already half closed while i'm typing this blog. Pardon the typo if there's any. 


Let me start with Tuesday, there nothing much except that I'm that busy and I did find time to go to gym alone. Let me tell you, working out alone is definitely boring out of my skull! Due to the boredom, you intend to feel you have working out decade ago but in actual fact it is only 5 minutes. So let say, I did a pit stop at the gym for a short while.


Wednesday came and went just like that and yes it's boring. i just realize how boring i am this week and plus how depressing I am. I know it's silly but i am so depressed the fact that my birthday is so near and i am getting too old. I'm 31 next week and there is a lot (believe me, a lot) That I need to achieve before turning another new leaf. I don't want to be an old dry leaf that serve no purpose. I have been thinking really hard, is it possible to achieve so many in the shortest time? Will it happened?  I wish i could turn back the time, but aren't everyone said the same thing? 


Today 23rd Feb 2012, we met at Oiso, thanks girls for remembering the day and for making this annual event for me. I know we know each other not more that 3 years but the bonding we have it feels a lot more than 3 years. You have been the best friend anyone could ever have. I am so blessed to have known all of you and to have you as my friends, mentor and most of all mini mama! All the years will not gone by easily without all your love and support. Thanks for the treat today. I really enjoy our time together. 


Thanks so much for being so understanding. I know we have our differences and I'm glad we always find a way to find our similarity. Thanks for always believe in me as I believe in you. I love you, girls! hope this friendship last a thousand more years to come. *hugs*

And, right now I can feel my tonsils is not getting any better. I better stop now. Guess, today is the same like yesterday , no assignment to be done. Pity me! 


This is the only picture i could find with the four of us during Kiew2 birthday last 2 years. 



No comments: