Sunday, March 4

Heavenly Getaway...The Dusun part2

Well, I know it's long overdue. But, blame the schedule. I have got no free time to update this blog. My friend, Kristin have just uploaded out picture in Dusun and well, here it is for you all. Just look at the pic and tell me is it not worth your time going there? It is absolutely worth all of mine. I miss this place, a lot! 


The pool and hidden roof is Berembun House
The patio at the pool, cool ain't it?
Sora house
Beautiful Sora house
Sora house exterior

Interior

The main bedroom

The jacuzzi

The mini water feature

the bed at the 2nd floor or loteng

another bed

the kitchen

the balcony..coolness!

the whole house!

the bathroom
 all in all, as i said in my earlier post...the weekend at the Dusun is an amazing experience. At least, for me :) 


toodles! See ya in next post ya...


Picture credit to Kristine. Thanks darl! 

No comments: