Sunday, February 19

I am that stupid...




For the past months, I have been feeling something strange. Tho' i keep telling myself it will go away but yet the feeling is still there. It keeps growing and I don't think i am able to handle it. Blame me. Its been more than 8 years I have not been feeling like this. I have never been so helpless, so weak. I hate this. Yes, I think I am falling in love with someone.  


However, hard the fall maybe that person have no idea that I am falling for him. Duh! Yes, I know...It's stupid and it might hurt. But well, who could stop love? I've tried and i failed. I have been trying, believe me...It is not a wise idea to fall head over heel to someone that doesn't know your existence. It is wrong. Totally wrong. 


Who knows? He might have someone right now. Someone he deeply in love too. Love is blind and I am blind. I don't know how I fall but it happened and I could not think for a reason for me to fall for him. We are not in the same circle, heck, we are not even in the same office. This is strange. But who need a reason to love? I know i might not succeed. I know it is impossible to reach for the stars. I know he might never know me and maybe will never do. But hey, that is taking chances! (and being stupid, I guess) 


Well,  the point is I have never have this feeling for 8 years and now i have fallen for someone who don't know my existence. How irony is that? I might need to get my brain check. I'm heartbroken without he even know it. Yes, I am that stupid....



No comments: