Sunday, February 19

Heavenly getaway...The Dusun



Well it feel like forever that I have not been out from KL. Well, I lied... I have been out of KL every month just that been forever that i don't travel. Well, I lied again. I just came back from Medan on December. It actually just 2 months and yes, I missed holiday. I missed travel. Tho' it's just a short trip. 


Well, we have been planning for months. not actually months. But the place that we want was fully booked therefore we have to go to plan B. Find alternatives! After a lot of ideas, rejected ideas, accepted but later rejected. Believe me, there is a lot! Sha found out about this heaven. 


Located more or less one hour drive from KL, The Dusun located in Pantai area (well, they don't have beach here. The place name is Pantai) It is befor e Jelebu, Negeri Sembilan (sorry if I'm wrong i'm bad with direction). The place is called the Dusun as it is an orchard surrounded with hills and mountain. The view is breathtaking and heavenly. I have never seen so many stars at night and you could seat outside the balcony and mesmerize by it. 


We went for a night but it the place have provide all the peace and serenity that I need. I need to getaway and yes, i did eventho' for a night. With a place like The Dusun you could just forget and leave all your problem at the main gate. The road to this place is not tremendously as fascinating as the view but we could not complaint more. In fact, there is nothing to complaint about. The owner and her daughter are very welcoming and warm, we felt like a family. For durian lovers, this place is surrounded by durian trees you could smell it from far. Well, if you could find any durian here it's yours! I did! We found one but I'm not avid durian lover and the durian have fell more than 2 days but the point is we find one durian! yeay! 


We stayed in newly built Sora house which could accomodate 5 pax. (Mind you, they don't allowed extra guest as they don't want people to sleep on the floor) The house is modern house with spacious kitchen, bathroom, balcony and yes, everything! 


There is waterfall, I mean teeny mini waterfall 20 minutes walks from this place (if you are lost, like us it will take more than that ;p) It's been more than a year or maybe 2, I did not swim in the river. But this river, i could not resist. It's so cold, you need to try it after-all half of my body is already in. We did not took a lot of pictures. But this is all that been filtered and for public ahah! Oh, i forgot to tell you, our journey to the waterfall been accompanied by FOC tour guide, the owner dog. I am scared of dogs and still am but this dog is really good at what it's doing (the dog is on the top picture). I have my guardian angel, so i know I'll be safe.... :D and yes, he's not superman ;p 


In short, I have fall in love at first sight with this place and i will definitely come back. Try to go there at least once and believe me you will also fall for it same as I did. 


The path lead to pool


Kitchen and dining

Dining area. Look at the view from here...

Breakfasting!


Mini waterfall. Ain't it?

Breathtakingly beautiful

The durian flower, i think? 
* Picture credit to, Mr. Photog Balan! Thanksie... Do visit his flickr site for more photos uolls!

No comments: