Thursday, March 22

etc...etc...etc...

My goodness...this have been rollercoaster week no... a month for me. First my laptop decided that it need to rest so it stay rested forEVER! I have 2 assignments need to be done before midnite tomorrow and I have been searching high and low for emergency laptop. Thank god, I have a very kind, loving adorable brother that borrowed me his laptop for few days. That's it my assignment can be done. I can't even breath properly, he need to be on board therefore go back to square one. No laptop, pending assignments. So I turn to my brother in law for SOS and he lend me his laptop for a week. I need a freaking solution! Finally, I decided it's time for a new lappy. So we went around Mahkota Parade (yes, we bought it in Malacca tho there's more choices in KL) and yes...I can see my companion, my true love that's so sexy in red beaming at me from inside the shop. Therefore I decided to take it home with me. Now, I'm the proud owner of HP Pavilion G4 and yes, it have been too good so far that I have no complaint. 



Oh, right before that I went out with my petsis to @Loft. The place was ok, the song selection was marvellous and I have no complaint. But... the crowd will make you puke! It's a failure...All in all, we had fun and it was indeed a good night out. It really was good for me after what I've been through week before. 






Well, not that I want to blurt it out here. I will keep it to myself and also to my other close friends but definitely not here. What I can say is, things happen for a reason and it did open my eyes. I'm blessed and thank god for showing it to me before it's too late. Guess, the saying 'tepuk sebelah tangan tak bunyi' is actually very true. It's time for me to re-evaluate life and move forward.  Today, I tried doing my e-filing halfway then I realize that some of the information required I did not understand. Should I fill that blank or should not. am i elligible or am not? Fair enough, I decided to log out and delay the submission until I found out the answers. So, no I have not done my e-filing yet. (y? y? y need to do this every year? Hai...)


Today, is my dad's birthday! Sorry abah we did not get you anything this year but you know that we love you and always do. You are the coolest dad ever! I love him to bits. He may not be the perfect human being but he is a perfect dad for us. Thank god we have him as our dad and we will not trade him for another. 



No comments: