Friday, December 26

Friday is quiet...

Today is Friday, December 26th 2008. For those celebrated Christmas yesterday, hope you enjoy every moment of this season of giving.

I must say, even though I am not celebrating Christmas, watching the movies during Christmas day I have been influence on the existence of santa. Wonder where I'll be put in this year, naughty or nice list?

Isn't it nice to have a santa that can give you everything you dream of? Be it a barbie or a huuuuuugeee teddy bear that you could not even hug. But of course, there is no santa and there is no man entering your house through the chimney except if you have a chimney that can fit a man you might woke up with a burglar inside your house.

I wish life is as simple as that. I wish life is just beautiful wheneve we wake up in the morning. I wish life is easy peasy. But no, life is not beautiful and we could not expect we woke up every morning with fresh breath, beautiful smile and without hangover from last night drinking.

Life is full of lies, jealousy, manipulation and selfishness. We must admit even the nicest ol' goody two shoes have this bad attitude stashed in their heart. I admit, I do have this and I believe everbody has. It only a matter whether you want to show it or not.

I wanted to leave 2008 by remembering all the sweet little things that happen and I wanted to throw every single bitterness behind. I know, it is impossible to forget but at least I want to store it somewhere and hoping I could forget about it forever.

I will post a blog about new year but not in this blog. This blogs was written out of boredom and sleepless night I have for the past few days. Am I imsomniac?

1 comment:

Prettybeefy said...

eppy new year darling