Wednesday, December 17

New Year Post Depression Syndrome

hi there, yes I'm pretty much alive and kicking! But maybe not so alive in this blogging world. Yes, I admit that I am not a blogger material. Let alone to be someone can constantly share their thought. I'm just a pitiful bored loner who is very lazy to type.

I did wrote last month that I have resigned from my long time work. Yes, at one point I did think that I'll be there working forever but... I think the pressure after four years is suddenly become so unbearable. I could not and I would not want to imagine.

This is the proof I am so tense that I made a foooool of myself



So, I decided to get out of that red zone and go back to my sanity. And here I am, after serving my month notice. I woke up late everyday, got nothing to do and make a fool of myself at home. So, what am I complaining? Nothing, I am completely at ease.

Wait, no... I actually complaining. I need something to make me busy. I need something to make me occupied. The old job, yes they call me back and all but for now I need to lay it somewhere behind my mind. I don't think I'm up for the old job that I left.

meantime, I will try to occupy myself with lots lots lots of movies.

Tadaaa

No comments: