Saturday, June 21

Ziryab 2008?


Hi all...
Well, well, well...I admit, I have been lazy, in fact too lazy that I don't write for quite some time. And I start to miss blogging, though not that much hehehe!

Well, maybe most of you thought what is Ziryab. It is the event organised by the sister company I'm working now. I'm actually in shipping company whilst there is one more company doing 100% event and entertainment. Strange isn't it?

Last year was a blast! We have flown popular and vast singers from middle east and 3 concert was held in KL convention centre. Nuff said, if you all need additional info, you can always browse thru our website


This year? Of course it will be as vast as last year. Nope, it will be more than that! It will be a bomb! Want to see which artist will be coming to KL? Sorry, tho I know but it will be a surprise! Can't tell...:)
Event only a month away...very very near...very very very very near. Can't wait! Hehehe!

For all of you who in love with middle eastern artist, don't forget to check this event out. I guarantee you...you will not regret!

Can't wait to have fun! Fun! Fun!

P/S: Of course...we also will be having 5 star malaysian artist...muah!

No comments: