Monday, June 30

Sepi...

Sepi, I have not get a chance to watch this Malay movie which I heard the best for this year. Well, I don't know. I have to see it for myself to believe it.

Talking about sepi, which is loneliness in Malay have a same quite the same meaning with everybody. Sometimes, people like to keep themselves away from other just because they comfortable in being a loner.

I'm a loner. I like to be lonely. Loneliness is me. I feel at ease when I am alone.

No, it is not because I'm better than anyone but it is just simply that I am no longer can accept all the hypocrite, self centred people in this world. It annoys me and sometime I feel like shutting myself out of this world. I feel like building my own world. Away, far away from anybody.

But, I am not god thus I force myself to accept. To accept that there is nothing we could do to change human behaviour. You just have to accept it and live with it. That's it.

That is why, I choose to keep myself to be sepi...

No comments: