Tuesday, June 3

Lies...


Lies? Does it worth it? Is it worth risking your job, life for a miserable lies? Who is in the right state of mind would do that?

I have encountered few situation where people have to lie cause of no reason. None! And in return, they start losing everything in life. One after another. Yes, truth is always painful but it is the truth! And for saying the truth, you will earn people's respect. Well, maybe before that some of them will start whatever unpleasant things as a human being. But it is the consequences have to be taken. For me, I believe in saying the truth. If need be, I'll lie but maybe white lies...usually it is always end up with the truth.

Whatever they call it, an excuse, escape a lie is still a lie. It is just a plain way to cover mistakes. Be a man about it and face the truth, I'm sure there will be a better way that lead to a better life.
But, will there be? Will there be a day that human stop lies? It is human nature, we will lies. Mind you, this is not about small lies that will just flies. This is a big, huge, bombastic lies. Believe me, I heard and see how big and huge lies people can do. It is so humungous until there is no way covering it up.

I'm stunned, in awe. I need to breath fresh air. Why? Why? How come? All the question, all the curiosity, everything. I need to know why? But how I know, it is not lies I will get. How? So, I accept and let it be. Maybe it run in his dead red blood, maybe it is in his soul, in his vein and most of all in his genes.

So much so, I wish him all the best, best of the best in his poor sad life. Hope he learn something. A lesson. A precious one. Hope he open his eyes and pray for forgiveness. I do hope time on his side and he still have the chance to do that.

Believe me, I'm not lying....

1 comment:

msafawis said...

Kabare.....lama tak dengor berita..