Wednesday, January 21

I am Free


I'm all alone here in this office. Not that I'm working but mostly lazying and thinking. I have quit my job of 4 years due to the pressure that I have all this while kept it very very well. Well, I guess there is always limit to the patience in anyone's have.

I know very well that I have a very high patience level. That, I'm very sure. But it had me thinking one thing. This decision that I took have stop my source of income. I have to be very careful with my expenses and sadly I have to stop myself from buying anything that I want even if it is on sale. Duh! Knowing me...a shopaholic (that is what my friends call me) can actually prevent myself from spending is new achievement. Well at least for me, my own life.

I'm not born with gold spoon in my mouth but at I work to have what I want and I'm proud with myself. Yes, sometimes I ask myself...is my decision to leave the company is the right deecision? Well, although the world economy is at the worst time and although I have to limit myself from spending, but until now I still think this is the right choice I'm taking.

I am not running from problem but I am avoiding to have additional problem in my life. Yes, I am thankful for the boss, for the friends I made but I am most thankful now is that I can think and do whatever I love to do without feeling worried or being control.

Guess, I am born to be free....

No comments: