Thursday, April 24

Work wok!

I'm in the office, busy as a bee and still have time to write this? No, I lied. Yes, I am suppose to be busy working my ass off. Settling this shipment issue. Didn't I tell you I work in shipping industry?

Yes, I do. In fact my dad, my 2 brothers also working in the same industry. It's stressful but interesting yes, it's interesting stressful kinda way. I work 5 1/2 days every week without off day. The off day I had only on Sunday. And yes, I stayed back in the office sometimes up to 2am. But not always.

And no, I am not workaholic. I just have to do what I'm suppose to do. This is a lesson to all the youngsters, it is actually not easy to get money. You have to work your ass off to have something to eat. My, my...I'm that old, I'm actually lecturing to youngsters?

Ok, cut the crap short... I just stop by to say hi to my blog but I end up writing few paragraphs. So I'll stop here cause I really need to get back to work.

Until then, I'll be back for more! :)

No comments: