Tuesday, April 8

Oh...B.O.O.red...

I am feeling restless, I hate me, my job and I feel I am depressed but I am not sure. Is it depressed or bored to death.

Everyday I have the same life routine, every single day ...well except for weekend, at least!. I am bored, really! I can puke but I may not realise because I am too bored. Or maybe the world is going upside down and I am still not realise cause I am too bored. Really bored with my every weekdays routine.

I wakes up at 6.45, shower and get dress. Arrive office at 8.00, bfast and start working at 9-6 with the same ol boring stuff, write e-mail, get shout, shout at people, on the phone, not on the phone, write e-mail again, meeting, meeting, meeting, get shout again...bla bla bla....bluekkkk!!

Please someone, hear my pain and cries...please give me non-boring well paid job so I can have my life back...I am totally bored, I could kill a doll and I thought it's bleeding...

*yawning*

You know what I don't deserve this...my life was not this shitty boring everyday same ol' boring day...I have a very cheery merry life...what happened???? I decided to put it behind and i forgot to took it back...It makes me now a misreable depressed boring shitty head woman..

*yawning*

too bored to type about this boring topic

chiao!

No comments: