Monday, December 7

This is how the story went...


What is the worst thing than getting your heartbroken? It can be from many reasons. Main reason, you fall for someone and realize he’s not the right one. Or maybe you not the right one for him. You wanted to be one although you keep telling yourself this will never workout. You don’t share the same feeling.
Let me tell you about my story, my last relationship was in 2003. Yes, 12 years ago. It is not the greatest relationship. We have known each other since I was 11 and when we met again I thought well the feeling still there so we decided to be an item. The relationship lasted for 3 years. I decided to leave when I don’t see the point of staying. He has taken me for granted and sometimes I think he's putting up with me because I’m the only source of income he got. I was afraid. I was worried. What if I’m going to be alone forever? What if I can’t find anyone else after him? But I took the leap. I jumped. And yes, I’m a happier person. Alhamdulillah.
From that moment. I never think I need anyone. I never think it was a big deal. For me, it’s the right time for me to be independent and there’s nothing wrong to be single. So I did. But it gets to me after 12 years. I need someone. Just someone from different circle of friends to talk just someone different. And I met you.
You don’t swept me off my feet. Yes, the fact that we came from a different circle of life and the fact that I never think I’m going to be associated with you in anyway that makes it more interesting. You are from the part of the world I know exist but not part of the world I know. You have make impossible things to be possible. It’s all started from a simple HI. From nobody to somebody and to somebody I once knew maybe? I don’t like to be pushed or to talk about something I’m not comfortable with. I’m a reservereserve person although I just don’t look like one. Complicated I know. Been single way too long. I thought it will be hard to let someone in. But you make it easier.
Like I said, I don’t let people in easily but with you everything become easy. I don’t hope for anything in this relationship. Believe me when you told me you was taken I never think that we will be more than friend. But at that point, there’s a slight hurt. Not because I have feeling for you but the fact that I have known you and the fact that I am angry with myself that I can’t walkaway although I know I should have. I know now if only I have the courage to do it earlier I will not be as miserable as this. I still can’t figure out this feeling. I don’t know if I am falling for you or is it just because I have no one else that treat me the way you do. Right now you are the closest person that I turn to and the one occupying my mind. You don’t do wonder you just make sure you always there 7 days a week or at least 5 days a week.
I’m so used to have you for the past 3 months I am not sure how to do it without you after 6 months. I know I can because I used to it for the past 12 years but I’m sure it will be difficult. Yes, this is my story currently. I will not go into details now as I don’t see the need. I’m sure it’s not only me having to face the same situation and for some, they will think what’s the big deal? It’s only 3 months. For them, there are some people who’s married after knowing each other for a week. Everything is possible if god's willing. It is not the greatest story, but it is my story. So what with other people judgement? I know I should not get involve when I know he’s taken but god have a plan for me and this is in his plan.
For you, I know we destined to meet for a reason although I’m still not sure what is the reason but before everything comes to an end do know that I never blame you nor angry with you. I am happy that our path crossed. You have make me miserably happy and thank you for that. Thank you for the morning text, for the time we spent and for all the things you done. You did well and I am forever grateful. I hope you find happiness in everything you do. I hope she makes you happy so you forget the
world when you are with her. I know we might not see each other when the time come but I want you to read this and know that you will always be in my prayer. I will never hate you. Not even a tiniest bit.
This is my story thus far... my 2015 will end with this story and I will start new chapter of my life in 2016 to love myself even more.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

If that's how the story went, dear,
we'd all be in the Abyss o'Misery
(the opposite of Seventh-Heaven)...
yet, HooRayGun! sez RonRaygun...
we now have Jesus who'll save U.S.
-IF- you wanna worship Him.

Howd'ya git saved, lil one?
1. Ya gotta love God first...
2. Ya gotta love everyone else.
that's it!
that's all!!

trustNjesus, babe.
ALWAYS.
God bless your indelible soul.
Cya soon Upstairs...

Unknown said...

Let this be your catalyst to Seventh-Heaven:

'The more you shall honor Me,
the more I shall bless you'
-the Infant Jesus of Prague
(<- Czech Republic, next to Russia)

Love him or leave him...
better lissen to the Don:
if you deny o'er-the-Hillary's evil,
which most whorizontalites do,
you cannot deny Hellfire
which YOU send YOURSELF to.
Yes, earthling, I was an NDE:
the sights were beyond extreme.
Choose Jesus.
You'll be most happy you did.
God bless your indelible soul.

Unknown said...

Let this be your catalyst to Seventh-Heaven:

'The more you shall honor Me,
the more I shall bless you'
-the Infant Jesus of Prague
(<- Czech Republic, next to Russia)

Love him or leave him...
better lissen to the Don:
if you deny o'er-the-Hillary's evil,
which most whorizontalites do,
you cannot deny Hellfire
which YOU send YOURSELF to.
Yes, earthling, I was an NDE:
the sights were beyond extreme.
Choose Jesus.
You'll be most happy you did.
God bless your indelible soul.

Unknown said...

If that's how the story went, dear,
we'd all be in the Abyss o'Misery
(the opposite of Seventh-Heaven)...
yet, HooRayGun! sez RonRaygun...
we now have Jesus who'll save U.S.
-IF- you wanna worship Him.

Howd'ya git saved, lil one?
1. Ya gotta love God first...
2. Ya gotta love everyone else.
that's it!
that's all!!

trustNjesus, babe.
ALWAYS.
God bless your indelible soul.
Cya soon Upstairs...