Wednesday, January 2

Rambling Mumbling

Today is first day at work after new year...Yes, still same old place, same old chair, same old desk well everything still old except it's a brand new year. This year, I got to do different territory. Different countries and time to say good bye to Indo-China shipment since I am now moving to India, Korea and Taiwan. In case anyone wondering what did I do... I am handling export documentation for one of the biggest paper manufacturer in the world. I did not mentioned the biggest but it is one of the biggest. Truth is, I am not sure if we are the biggest some say yes. Well whatever...

I have been handling Indo-China market for almost 3 years and I am excited on my new territory but I feel I'm so attached to my previous territory I have problem letting it go. Oh yes, I have major problem of letting anything go not only this but most of the things in my life. I guess I like the feeling of being attached to something. I feel like whenever I let go of something there is always that small dent in my heart or maybe a tiny weeny hole. It is tiny but it also feels empty. I'm being dramatic over this and it just so me.

Some said don't be attached to something cause when you lost it then you wont be hurt to bad.I guess that was true but who can control their feeling. Well one thing I know when you like something, it means you like something and when you don't then you don't. Who can stop their heart? I know I can't and maybe only selfish people can do that. just because they are selfish? I'm writing about my new territory and I am so failed in focusing I deviate my topic to something else.

I am actually done talking about work but one thing for sure I am still excited about this new territory things. I'm sure this is what I need after 3 years doing the same thing. I need something new, man! I am freaking bored out of my skull of doing the same thing. well don't get me wrong I love doing that territory but I need something new. I like new things. I always buy new things that is how I love new things and I know I'm gonna love this new territory I have. So new year, new territory, new country to explore and I know I'm gonna be a new person afterward. Well, hopefully.... till now I still have good feeling about this year. 

Oh, and I am so in love head over heels with this songs... love love love


No comments: