Tuesday, July 31

Assignment... I ain't complain. NO...no no no


Well, I'm not in my early twenties but cause during my early twenties age I was so busy planning how to have fun I abandoned my studies half way. Yes, adik-adik please do not follow your sister (i mean ME) footsteps. It is not really a beautiful one. ahah! Well as the saying goes, better late than never with my own money (yes, I used up a lot of daddy's monies for my halfway studies. Yes, do not follow my footsteps, again remember!) I did my own research through my own survey and tada!! I found Wawasan Open University.

It is not as expensive as other Open Uni. but it is good. (at least for me) I am currently pursuing my degree (dah tua-tua yes, I know. so what?) when I first join not a lot of people know Wawasan but now there are a lot. Thanks to the promotion ands marketing campaign especially kat LRT KL Sentral if I'm not mistaken. Oh, well cut the crap. I actually want to talk about my course this sem. Yes, I confidently took 3 courses! And now, yes I actually regret my decision. Should have just follow what the counsellor suggestion. But no, knowing me and my stubborn head I went ahead and sign up for 3 courses. so good luck managing my time. Well, I do need luck...a lot of it!

My 1st class started and did i went for my 1st tutorial? The 1st class, I forgot the date and the next class for my other subject. I overslept and no I did not go for all my 1st tutorial. Now... I sit in front of my laptop thinking how should I start my assignment when I have no clue what the subject is. So help me god. I read the assignment question, flip the pages but yes, I'm still clueless. And now I decided instead of being clueless I better pour it in this blog. Cause I can't talk and complaint with myself alone in the room. so I complaint now.

I need peace of mind but maybe I won't get it now just because I am mentally tired. Oh, and I need to wake up for sahur in 4 hours so I think this is the end of flipping the assignment paper and I shall try tomorrow. May the force be with me tomorrow, hmmmm...

 This time table will keep me busy for the next 6 months...

No comments: