Saturday, November 28

Ezad's wedding...

Ezad is my second brother. All this while, I always regard him as my little brother that still need our attention. Well, I just don't realise he have grown so much that he now is ready to build his own family. I really wish he wolud be happy and she is the right choice for her despite all the thing that happened.

Dear brother, I do sincerely hope she is the right choice and you will be very happy with her. Thank you for everything you done for us all this while and now it's your time to spread your wings and fly...Love...











2 comments:

LYNN said...

Salam eZany, also for all the families.May Allah Bless upon us, love us and Protect all of us from the evil eye....Sorry we just back from Hajj and busy moving to an another house.(contract 1 yr beb!). But i like the grey pelamin. pls upload more pic frm your house

LYNN said...

BTW, where is all my sisters?? dg baju tema masig-masing.