Wednesday, November 12

I'm Back!!

Oh, kill me for abandon this blog of mine.

I admit life been to busy and time is too jealous of me it take away all the freedom I have to be able to write. In a simple understandable word, I'm too busy even to check my mailbox.

There are a lot of things happening, the not so good things, I have resigned from my 4 years job. Why? It's because of me. I feel I'm going nowhere and I cant's stand doing the same thing, looking the same work. I need a breath of fresh air. I need something to get me going. I need some adventure. Not that I have any job now. To tell you the truth, I'm still living the moment. Let me rest for a while. Let me be a lazy bone for a moment. I need that before I start my new fully rested engine. Probably new year is the best time to run full speed huh?

The good news, I have just addopted two little cute kittens. I'm a mommy now!!! Yes, I know but I dont have any husband for me to be able to have my own babies and I don't like to take care other people kids, so I adopt 2 kittens. And, these two are enough to keep me occupied.

Now, before going back to working I must complete my license (Yes, driving license isn't it a pity? I'm 27 and still have not been able to drive) and most importantly I have to register for my 2nd sem that I have missed.

Oh, by the way I have just came back from beautiful Indonesia and having a blast with my fren and my abah. I wanted to post the pics but it's not with me. Cipah, please let me have the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Till then, I need to go and feed my babies!

No comments: