Monday, July 21

Fly Away


I indeed need a really long break. Yes, I need a break. I need to fly. Fly somewhere, anywhere, anyplace. I'm dead bored...

I'm tired and yes, I get bored doing something seriously really easily. I want to get away. Oh, please...For the past few days I've been browsing, surfing, go through all possible website in the internet. To dream...dream that I could fly to someplace nice and get away.

I really need to get away...I need to breath new air. Seriously, I've been to Indonesia last few years but I do feel I want to go there again this year. Any suggestion? Why? Well, it's indeed a nice place although the traffic jam is a killer during peak hours and the amount of people in the street trying to sell you something is actually quite annoying but I do enjoy my stay there.

Simply because, everything is cheap cheap cheap especially the shopping...Oh, and not only in Jakarta the other best place to shop, shop, shop is also in Bandung. It is nice, nice, nice. Most likely, Jakarta is my place again this year...well most likely.

Gosh, I do hope I can fly there now...be away from the hectic things in my life...Please let me get away...please, please, please...

No comments: