Wednesday, May 28

Do I ?


First, I have to admit. I am not a good writer. Yes, I am totally not! oh, how I wish I could just write something. Something so simple but meaningful, interesting and just me. I don't know. Am I pushing myself too hard? Or it is just me? Do I need to have Einstein brain just to write? To jot down a piece of thought here and there? I believe, I just need to use a little bit more of creativity. But can I find it in me? Do I have it?

Sometimes, I want to write and I even logged in the blog page but suddenly everything gone. It's just gone. I can't even write my own essay. I can't elaborate points, I can just stick to one point and that's it. Oh, help me god! I even failed my thesis because of this! My lecturers have written the same thing on all the essay I've done. No, it is not only one lecturer...it is three!!! Yess, three!

I want to crack open my brain and peek inside. See if I am able to repair anything, but well I am a human being...Idiot!

But, the best part is...I do not lost my hope. It's still there, high on the pedestal. I know someday, somehow, I will do it! I know I can.


Can't you just admire my determination?

But, do i ...will i still have the same spirit when the moment came?

No comments: